Rack Towel Ideas – A bathroom must have a simple and functional arrangement, regardless of shape, size, and the interior design applied. Do not let the things in it make the bathroom a mess, including the presence of towels.
A towel is an object that is commonly used to clean the body, starting from our bodies wet to dry in order to maintain body moisture. Towels are so close to our daily life because every day we shower and every day we also need towels. Towels are items that are needed every day after bathing, exercising, and other activities. There are various ways the towels that are stored look beautiful arrangement.
Along with the times, there are many types of towels, ranging from special towels for the body, face, feet, back, etc. For the sake of facilitating the arrangement of each type of towel function, a proper towel rack is needed in its use.
Now there are many towel rack ideas that you can apply in the bathroom or in your home. Here are 40 cute towel rack ideas that you can try as inspiration.
1. Hanging Towel Rack Ideas beside the Sink Mirror
This one type of towel rack is suitable for placing face towels where this towel is really needed for the needs of your face and this type of towel is special and is not used for other body parts. The material of this towel is very soft and will not hurt the face. With a towel rack of this kind, you will feel easy to pick up and use a towel to the face.
2. Black Alumunium Hanging Towel Rack in Minimalist Bathtub Style
A combination of black aluminum which is designed for a towel rack makes the bathroom a minimalist concept that will look more monochrome. with the nuances of the white bathroom and ceramic walls give the impression of cool in your bathroom.
3. Mini Towels Rack in a Stacking Shelves
With the stacking shelves, you can use it as towel storage. Wherewith this concept is very good to use if you have a small spaces bathroom. Place the towel rack well in the bathroom. Make sure the design is in harmony with the concept of your bathroom. That way, the bathroom will look comfortable and make you feel free when on the move in it.
4. Upstairs Style Combined with Natural Atmosphere of Flowers in Pots
Making your own towel rack is an easy thing to do. with a little creativity, your hands can make a towel rack shaped upstairs ladder like this picture. By making your own towel rack, you will save many costs. only with a few blocks of wood, you can create a unique towel rack.
5. Towel Rack in the Style of a Shop Window
Usually, this rack is placed in an area that has good air circulation. In addition to its function as a bath towel hanger, this rack can be a useful solution for interior spaces. A bathroom can quickly become disorganized and messy if all the items needed for bathing have to be stored in the bathroom area. So this rack can be a smart solution that can help in managing the bathroom and that doesn’t have a lot of storage space.
6. Towel Rack under a Brown Wooden Jar Rack
Shelves or storage becomes important furniture in a room, including in the bathroom. Yes, in the bathroom you can present a simple towel rack like the above picture to store towels.
7. Towel Rack Under a White Wooden Jar Rack
Besides having two separate towels for use on the face and body, making sure the towels that you use are clean are also important. Not only that, but you also have to make sure that the towel you use is stored in a place that keeps it dry, not even moist. This is because the growth of bacteria and mold will slow down when used towels start to dry.
8. Stair Style Combined with a Minimalist Bathroom Atmosphere
Usually a bath towel is placed on the towel rack, so it is easy to take it when it is used as a place to dry so that it can be ready for reuse and to prevent mildew when wet conditions. Towel rack ideas like this you can use in your bathroom
9. Sliding Towel Cupboard in the Bathroom
With this sliding towel cupboard in a bathroom, you can store your towels neatly.
10. Towel Ladder Style Towel Rack
11. Simple Towel Hanger Above the Aromatherapy Candle
12. Stylish Towel Rack Magazine Rack
13. Towel Rack Roll with Simple Black Iron
14. Towel Rack Using a Wine Bottle Holder
15. Towel Rack Roll with a Simple Black Iron
16. Towel Rack Roll in a Stacking Style
17. Towel Hanger with Single Long Wood
18. Two Stacking Folding Hanging Towels
19. Stylish Towel Rack in Suitcase Management
20. Simple Folding Towel Hanger with a Single Iron Theme
21. Aluminum Folding Towel Rack
When you will choose a towel rack, make sure the design is strong and in accordance with the theme of the bathroom in your home. You can choose a towel rack made of stainless steel. That is because the iron shelf will be more durable and not vulnerable when placed in the bathroom which is a humid place.
22. Multifunctional Towel Hanger
23. Two Stacking Towel Hangers with a Patch System
24. Towel Rack at Height
25. Towel Rack Under the Toiletry Rack
26. Aluminum Towel Rack Under the Mirror
27. Towel Rack Using a Wine Bottle Holder (2)
28. Natural Hanging Stairs
29. Functional Aluminum Holder
30. Roll Towel Rack with Nuanced all white
31. Wood Handicraft Ornaments
32. Minimalist Mediterranean Upstairs Towel Rack
33. Horizontal Wine Rack Style
34. Towel Hanger with Ethnic Style Carving Theme
35. Towel Rack in the Attic Bathroom Style
36. Cute Bathroom Decoration with Hanging Towels
37. Towel Hangers Under Toiletries Ornaments
38. Vintage White Table
39. Horizontal African Wood Style
40. Modern Black and White Hanging Towel
41. Hanging Towels with Canadian Style
42. Towel Rack with Horizontal Wood Cabinet
43. Towel Rails with Natural Tree Branches
44. Classic Wooden Block Style Towel Shelves with Puss
45. Minimalist Wooden Block Style Towel Shelves
All image source: instagram.com. pinterest.com, pixabay.com