Downstairs Bathroom – When there are guests to visit your house, sometimes they want to hitchhike to the bathroom. As a homeowner, sometimes it feels uncomfortable to invite outsiders to use a private bathroom. Especially if it is located far behind, the contents of the house will be seen, right?
Well, if your house has stairs, why not use the space under the stairs to build a mini bathroom instead? This bathroom can later be filled with toilet and sink and then functioned as a special dry Downstairs bathroom for guests.
Let’s see the variety of designs that have been collected just for you:
1. White And Chocolate Concept
By placing the bathroom under the stairs you will have a more comfortable and functional feel of the house in every corner. The bathroom under the stairs is also quite strategic.
2. Dark Color Does Not Always Make the Room Looked Small
Who says painting a small space a dark color makes it smaller? At the end of the day, it is what it is. No shade of paint is going to change that Downstairs Bathroom.
Because the bathroom in the area under the stairs is made to facilitate guests who come to visit the house, so it would be nice if you choose and choose there at the front of the room in the dwelling.
3. Vintage Cabinet As A Beautiful Ornament
This vintage bathroom downstair idea is suitable for those who like a classic style.
4. The Toilet Is Not Always White
The color combination is not always about black and white. You can add the color of blue for your wall vinyl.
5. Space Management is Important for Your Downstairs Bathroom
The space and position of the bathroom downstair are important. Because this will make it easier for guests to go there, without feeling reluctant, because they go too deep into the dwelling of the owner of the dwelling.
6. Smart Color Selection And Beautiful Wallpaper
7. Small Things Are Good For Your Downstairs Bathroom
Because your bathroom is located at the bottom of the stairs, which has a certain degree of slope. You should also pay attention to the design and layout of your bathroom so that it feels comfortable and does not feel cramped.
8. Small and Cute Downstairs Bathroom With a Good Lighting
The bathroom could be more comfortable to use. You can choose a light that is not too bright because your bathroom is quite narrow, you only need to use ordinary lights that can provide complete lighting in your bathroom.
9. Simple-Neat Downstairs Bathroom
Because the bathroom under the stairs is quite narrow, you must pay attention to the air in the bathroom so that your bathroom does not need to be stuffy when used. Give a little air assistance, you can provide two gaps so that air can enter the bathroom.
10. Simple Monochromic Concept For Your Downstairs Bathroom
11. Simple Marble Wall Downstairs Toilet
12. Simple Is Everything
13. Simple Grey Wall Tile Concept
14. Simple Gorgeous Small Downstairs Toilet
15. Simple Elegant Downstairs Loo
16. Simple Downstairs Loo Decor
17. Simple Cork Flooring and Neat Wall Tiles
18. Simple Black and White Flooring Concept
19. Simple Black and White Downstairs Toilet
20. Simple Beautiful Toilet Decor
21. Simple Autumn Downstairs Loo Decor
22. Simple and Clean Downstairs Toilet
23. Poster Combined With Grey Wall Downstairs Toilet
24. plants always make the atmosphere more lively
25. Pink door Downstairs Toilet
26. Monochrome Patterned Tile Concept
27. Monochrome Decor Of Downstairs Toilet
28. Make Your Own Concept With Plants
29. Magazine and Little Grey Wall Downstairs Toilet
30. Laminate Wall and Flooring Downstair Toilet
31. Just Play With Cute Wallpaper and Tiles
32. Just Maximize The Wallpaper
33. How Cute Can a Downstairs Toilet Look
34. Grey Wall Combined With Beautiful Painting
35. Futuristic Downstairs Toilet
36. Full Yellow Downstairs Toilet
37. Elegant Concept of Downstairs Toilet
38. Downstairs Toilet With Panelled Wall Concept
39. Downstairs Toilet With Jazzy Concept
40. Downstairs Toilet with Grey Wall Decor
41. Downstairs Toilet With Funky Wallpaper
42. Downstairs Toilet With Amazing Wall Tiling
43. Downstairs Cloakroom and Sink
44. Don’t Forget to Added Carved Ornaments
45. Deal With Your Inspiration For Your Downstairs Toilet
46. Wall Color Selection Is Important For Your Downstairs Bathroom
47. Cute Wallpaper for Small Downstairs Bathroom
48. Cute Curtains Make The Atmosphere More Lively
49. Cute Concept of Downstairs Bathroom
50. Downstairs Bathroom With Combined With Artistic Walls
51. Colourfull Concept of Downstair Bathroom
52. Bright Beautiful Concept of Downstairs Bathroom
53. Blue Tiles Wall Downstairs Bathroom
54. Downstairs Bathroom With Beautiful Victorian Wall Tiles Concept
55. Downstairs Bathroom Always Beautiful With Plant Touch
All Image Source: Instagram.com, Pinterest.com, Pixabay.com
Talking about the bathroom is certainly identical to the house, and the bathroom is usually located at the very back. But if your house is minimalist style, it certainly takes up space if you make a bathroom in the back, this time we will recommend what if your bathroom is right under the stairs. Because if your bathroom is under the stairs, of course, the room will be a little more spacious, rather than being in the back.
If you make the bathroom right under the stairs, it will make it easier for you and shorten the time when you are in a precarious situation. But this type of bathroom can be used in a type of house with 2 or more floors. But there are also obstacles if you want to put a rather large Clawfoot tub or shower that must be in a rather high position. Another case with squat-style toilets or sitting because the toilet does not take up much space because the toilet has been specifically designed for a narrow place.
Instead of the room under the stairs unused better made in the bathroom, not a warehouse or bed. But you must pay close attention if you want to make this type of bathroom because the bathroom is located just below the stairs will be less lighting and air in and out. Things like this that you must pay attention to making it. You must be very observant if you want to give lights in the bathroom. What color is the most suitable for this type of bathroom under the stairs? Not only the color of the lamp but also the model and size of the lamp.